Finally after computer, phone and power outage difficulties, here is my completed video! I am much more happy with this video then my last so I am definitely improving.The thing I believe I did well with this video is that there is a clear beginning middle and end that are labeled with a title slide, a conclusion and cast, followed by bloopers. I also stuck to one main topic which was diversity and I thoroughly went through the issue presenting the reasons why southerns diversity makes it a great place to go to school. Although there are some errors in the film such as in one slide words go over a picture that I was not able to edit out. For some reason the words did not show up on the edit version only when the film was played. The other some what of a mistake was that the music did not fit the mood perfectly but that was the only soundtrack I could make work. Other than those few things I am pleased with my film. It is not as hard to watch as my last one and I got to personalize this video a little bit more than the last. I also did not just put video clips back to back, I learned how to make slides with words on them for transitions and how to play around with the transitions effects between slides.
No comments:
Post a Comment