I
have finally gotten all of my grades back and I would say I am somewhat
pleased. In Anthropology and Psychology I have an A- which I am very pleased
with. I will continue to work as hard in those classes and get that grade even
higher or at the very strive to keep it the same. For right now Psychology is
my major so I am extremely pleased I am doing very well while at the same time
I am not stressing too much about the class. It is relatively easy to me. Now,
in composition I have a B+ which I was somewhat surprised about because Essays
are not my strong point and I have to put a lot of effort into that class.
Although I will admit there have been times when I put little to no effort and
skated by on the essay. After seeing that I am almost at an A, it makes me want
to push harder to get an A in that class. That would make me very happy. For
this class I was actually disappointed because I have a B, which I thought I was
doing a lot better at. I put effort into this class and my grades I have seen
in class have been good so I did not expect a B. That definitely annoyed me;
therefore I will try to bring it up because there is no reason to have a B in
INQ. Despite this, the video assignment we have coming up concerns me because I
am very bad at making videos and this could further hurt my grade. The only
thing I need to do is keep up with the times of my blogging. Many times I get
so caught up in my other work I forget the time and before I know it the blog I
was supposed to do was due yesterday. I have started to write it out in my
planner in advance and will definitely work on that. Lastly, I have a C in math
which is not good but at the same time I am relieved that I am passing. Before
this last I knew I was not passing but I pulled it up with my Mid Term and the
fact that he threw out my lowest grade. So I am temporarily relieved but then
also equally as stressed because I need to maintain and even go further to get
the ideal grades. If these were my final grades my estimated GPA would be about
a 3.22. To sum up I believe that yes my grade does reflect the amount of effort
I put in, except for INQ, I thought I put more effort in than what showed.
No comments:
Post a Comment