This week for my campus safari item I went to the pep rally here at southern, located in the gym at the Moore-Field House. When you enter you go in get a ticket and go up onto the left side of bleachers. It was interesting to me that the bleachers were on the second level and the gym was on the first, therefore you were looking down onto the activities. I have never been to a gym like that before and thought it was very different. I mainly went to support my friends on the step team and just check out how the pep rally's are here at Southern Connecticut State University. I ended up liking the vibe and enjoyed myself. It was for sure a positive experience. I forgot to take any pictures of the actual pep rally but I have a picture of me and my friend at the pep rally so I will post that.
No comments:
Post a Comment