As midterms come around I have started to reflect on how I have
done so far in my classes. With some aspects I am very happy and some I am not
as pleased with. Although I have only gotten one grade back I have a general
idea of how my grades are. The one class I got back was a class that was originally
very hard for me yet I almost have an A. This has just pushed me to really go
that extra step to get that A. Now that I know I am that close I will definitely
put the 100% and be extremely proud at the end of the semester when I have that
A in something that is not my strong point. The only worry I have for this
semester is Math. I might not get a good grade in that class, and that is
worrying me. Other than that the rest of my grades are all in the B and
possibly A range. So I am almost reaching my goals and by reflecting on this it
will push me to finish up the semester with great grades I can brag about. This
means putting more time and effort into my work even when I really don’t feel
like it or have more entertaining things to do. Overall I have continued to
improve and work on things that are difficult for me. I even went to tutoring sessions
for math to help out with my grade. Having said all of this, for next semester
my goals are simply to do better. With more effort and more time I will have
the grades that I want and deserve. I am also in much anticipation to see what
the rest of my grades are this semester and cant wait to think of new ways to
achieve a better grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment