Monday, October 1, 2012
Video Reflection
To reflect on the video that I made I just want to say that this is the first movie I have ever made. Before this I didn't have the software and did not know how to do anything regarding making a movie. So this is just an inexperienced start. I managed my time by spacing out the interviews that I did. Instead of doing it all at once I took it little by little because once you start it is easier to continue on. Another teacher I had said if you do a little of it at first just to get it started, it gets the ball rolling. As far as making the video informative, the interviews speak for themselves. It gives all the view, opinions, advice and personal experience with time management and how they make it work. I wanted it to be simple and informative, the topic I chose was a simple one therefore I broke it down to the three categories; freshman, upperclassman, and staff. As far as conclusions there is not one set conclusion, everyone does what works for them and the information speaks for itself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment