Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What's your style?


When looking around at the recommended blogs and many others I noted a few things in particular. There seemed to be a few main types, organized information for a purpose and random personal blogs. They went from simple and clean cut to extravagant and detailed. One specifically was very organized for a purpose. The blog ‘my goal is to help others “thrive in life & business”.’ His goal was just that, he also had sections or links such as; services, products, speaking, planners, inspirational ideas, empowering women, etc. I found out a lot about the tone of the bloggers. Some were very casual speaking whatever came to mind and others were more business like. To be honest I liked the more casual ones because they were much more interesting to read. I like that they could come up with new and interesting topics frequently instead of talking on the same topic although the more informational blogs would be more useful. One of the recommended blogs “Rebecca blood” I was not the biggest fan of just because the posts were so short and hardly had any topic at all. It was more like status’s. Which would be alright but the things she posted about, for example the mail, was not too interesting to read. For my own blog I am clearly aiming for my audience to be college students therefore writing things in a casual tone that pertains to them. Things maybe I could bring to others attention or interesting things I found out or learned. Maybe occasionally a question, why is such and such like this? Seeing as this is the first time I have ever experienced blogging my goal is simply to do a good job. To make a blog that will earn me a good grade as well as being interesting to others. As far actually making it interesting to others I will just have to wait and see what I come up with. I am sure there will be plenty of motivation and inspiration as I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment