For my video assignment I chose the
Topic of time management. To me this seemed like the most logical topic to
pick, mainly because this is something I personally struggle with. Therefore I
figured if I did “research” and interviews with students, faculty/staff, and
older students it would be a great opportunity for me to learn more. By hearing
a vast majority of others opinions and strategies I can see all ways others
manage their time and find which ones would work for me. So this video will not
only be helpful to others, but it will also help me in the process.
When
thinking about the questions I would ask, I could only come up with a few
essential ones. This is because it’s more about the variety in answers than the
variety in questions. It’s one main idea or question that everyone could have a
different answer to. Some questions I would ask include:
1.) What
is your biggest set back in managing your time?
2.) What
does your daily/weekly schedule consist of?
3.) Do
you have a set schedule or do you go with the flow?
I have many more questions but I don’t want to spoil the
whole video!
Anyways these questions are important to first year students
because I believe that is one of the biggest struggles new college students
face. This is something every individual needs to work out for themselves and
perfect to ensure they can use it in the real world as well. This is an
important tool we will need to use for the rest of our lives. Now is the time
to look into suggestions and figure out what works best for you.
These
questions are going to spark an interest for those who are unsure of their time
management or maybe want to explore other methods or schedules. For some who
already know how to manage their time, they may not be as intrigued but they
could still learn a lot and be open to other suggestions. I think it will be
interesting just hearing a variety of different people’s responses. Maybe the
differences in responses based on age and experience. This is what I am
planning so far for my video project and I hope it works out well!
No comments:
Post a Comment