Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What's Good?


This one is definitely difficult for me to answer. I think everyone did a great job. I like a hand fun of them but there is not just one that I like the most or that I think is better than the rest. I will however talk briefly about some things that I did like in these blogs.
 For example the blog “My Experiences” was very interesting to me. I liked the pictures and the outline of the blog. I Enjoyed the writing, it had a certain style and personality to it. On top of that the writing was creative and fluent in places. 
Another blog I enjoyed was “What you make of it”, this one had a distinct look to it. It was very simple but attractive and clean. The way she writes grabs my attention and makes me want to read more. The pictures were relevant and taken herself.
 The last one that I really liked was “Setting the tone for the semester”, because he had quotes as his title, quotes in interesting pictures that drew you in and made you interested. Also the way he wrote was clear and informational and sounded educational. Those are just a few of the ones that stood out to me and that caught my eye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment