Time flies by in the week and before you know it, its over. After recording and being aware of what my schedule is I
realized a few things. First off I did not realize how long I spent eating.
When I go to Conn Hall to eat with my friends sometimes we will be there for
hours. I knew we would spend a decent amount of time there but between lunches,
dinners, and after dinner snacks and late night meals, I am there a decent
amount of time. I also realized that there is not one set time I do my
homework. Whenever there is nothing to do is when I get my work done, or when
it needs to be done for the next day I will do it that night. My hours spent
doing work is less than then or equal to the amount of “free time” I have,
mostly because I stay up late. If I spend 4 hours doing my homework during the
day, nap and then stay up late at night, I have more time to hang out with
friends in the night. Overall my schedule has a general flow, from classes to
naps to eating to homework in between. Yet I do not have certain times set for
homework. Maybe that is something that I can work on, creating certain times
where I know I will sit down and do my homework, no distractions or excuses.
This is something that might benefit me. Although this is something I do not
want to do but maybe I need to pick and choose the nights I stay up late with
my friends in order to get more sleep and be more awake and able to do work the
next day. Something I will take away from this for next semester is to slow
down in the beginning and map out what your schedule should look like. Based on
what classes, how many, the amount of work, and other activities and free time.
Of course it can be adjusted as you go, but at least be conscious of it, in
order to enable yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment