Sunday, September 30, 2012
Southerns Radio
I went to the Southern Connecticut School website and found out they do not have much information on their page. As far as events go, they showed many links and posters for Sinfest. Which past this last Thursday outside of Conn Hall. They have information up on how to get BOMB tickets and other prizes you can win. They had information about times the radio aired. The times consisted of; Monday: Full radio 6:15-7:00 PM, Tuesday: WTF are you listening to? 6:15-7:00, Wednesday: Radio Stevie 6:15-7:15, and Thursday: Mixdown Mixup where they will announce winners for a game they play. However, this is only for this week. In addition they had an Eboard with news on it, although there was nothing on it. As far as actually listening to it, either it does not work or I cannot find the right place to play it. All in all, I was not impressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment