and
Both of these photos still mimic how I am today. I love my grandma to death and me and my brother are still inseparable. Something that is off about this picture is that my cousin Lisa on the far left is hardly ever grumpy or unhappy. In this picture me and my brother are showering my grandma with kisses and affection and maybe my cousin feels left out. Yet today and as long as I can remember she was the most rational and level headed of all of us. This picture is also taken while we were camping. Ever since I was born me and my family went camping every year. That was how I grew up and have a ton of memories with my family there. It was always my brother, mother, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Only when I was real young did my grandma come along with us because she was still feeling up to it. Now a days my mother and step dad are the only ones who still go camping but now they have a trailer. As the cousins grew up we stopped having our camping traditions. But the love I have for my family has not changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment